Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Weebles Wobble But They Don't Fall Down!


Oh The Pain!

I was about 8, past regular weebling years. My mom babysat other kids and we had a toy box full of appropriate toys for various ages. I remember watching Kroft Superstars and happened to start messing with a weeble, eventually orally fixated on removing the 2 part toy that wasn't meant to be pulled apart. I was working on that thing all the way through Electro-Woman and Dyna-girl, or was it Dr. Shrinker-when CLAMP the weeble locked my bottom lip in the most awkward way. I screamed for my mom who was fighting back uncontrollable laughter while trying to get this thing off me without tearing off a chunk of my lip. Talk about feeling like an idiot. I remember going to the hospital but I think I'm mixing up dumb memories.

No comments: