Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Sesame Street Fever- I knew I wasn't the only one


When Did "Sesame Street" Get So Awesome?

2 hours 8 min ago by BuzzSugar

OK, so "Sesame Street" has always been pretty great, what with the lovable characters that made it your favorite educational program (not to mention its multiple Daytime Emmy Awards). But this announcement about the upcoming season of "Sesame Street" is both cracking me up and making me wish I had an excuse to watch this show every day.

Maybe I just missed it when I was a kid just trying to figure out my letters and numbers, but I had no idea "Sesame Street" was so darn clever. In addition to guest appearances by Tina Fey, Jon Stewart and Ellen DeGeneres, the new season will apparently be full of pop-culture spoofs, including:

  • "Meal or No Meal"
  • "A's Anatomy"
  • "GNN," a news network with grumpy co-anchors Walter Cranky and Dan Rather-Not

Hmm, maybe the "Saturday Night Live" writers could learn a thing or two from Big Bird and friends ...


http://buzzsugar.com/325869

No comments: